Do you believe there are angels in the world?

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." (Psalm:91:11,12)

Thursday, October 12, 2006

My work schedule from now on till next year

Just got my schedule sorted out. Although it's a must to work on alternating weekends for new grads, I requested to get rid of as many Fridays as possible. Thanks God for giving me such a nice manager that I got what I requested for. Now, I almost get all Friday off.

However, I still feel not very comfortable with work on Sunday. I will keep praying for opportunity to come for getting rid of Sunday's work. Will keep praying for another obstacle to come!!!

Here is my schedule for the next 14 months. It's a 6 weeks cycle starting this Sat.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home